FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Saki
Traveller
Traveller
Saki

The Legend of Zelda Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Jun 2010, 4:02 pm

Well, this series needs a topic, right?

So we know a new game is coming soon, we've had this image for like ages:
The Legend of Zelda 2rxux4k
So cool right (I love that sword heheh)
Well, not much is known yet but e3 is very soon so hopefully more info then, right?
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 4:14 am

https://www.youtube.com/user/earthbounding?blend=1&ob=4

He regularly updates with Zelda news, so check out his videos.
He's been waiting for E3 for more news for his next video so hopefully that'll be up soon, I've already waited ages!
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 4:17 am

E3 is coming this week! ...Or so I've heard.
Hopefully, we'll get news on this title and many others. What I really wanna know with this title is why is that sword alive!? O_o
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jun 2010, 4:21 am

They're running out of ideas.

Shameful.
Back to top Go down
Saki
Traveller
Traveller
Saki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jun 2010, 1:24 pm

Nintendo e3 is tommorow.
hope it doesn't suck this time, they need to stay away from rubbish like Wii sports and Wii fit seriously
Microsoft just had theirs and all they showed was that kind of thing, WTH, the people who watch these things are gamers, It's like advertising to the wrong audience...
Back to top Go down
Saki
Traveller
Traveller
Saki

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Jun 2010, 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:44 am

Really hate the style of this new Zelda... LOL it's like, yeah, let's have an adult Link and make it more appealing to hardcore gamers! And then give it cartoony, child-like graphics. WTH.

Also, PS3 are gonna have new controllers like the Wii, and Xbox has that motion sensing stuff now so you don't need controllers anymore. SERIOUSLY. I'd like to be able to sit down and concentrate on a good game with a good storyline than distract myself trying to concentrate on flailing around like an idiot. FAIL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda   The Legend of Zelda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FantasyCreation :: Gaming :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: