FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) Empty
PostSubject: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 8:47 am

This is a continuation of this Roleplay http://www.roleplaygateway.com/f2s-private-t16761.html

(The usual Form)
NAME:
HOBBIES:
FRIENDS:
APPEARANCE:
-------------
NAME: Rubian Strife
SCHOOL: Garden
HOBBIES: blitzball (although she doesn't play anymore), reading romance novels, singing, helping others and growing flowers.
FRIENDS: Anna, Riku, Zell, Demyx, Zexion, Axel and Cloud
APPEARANCE: She has long brown hair that just falls below her shoulders, her fringe looks a lot like Zack Fair's and she also has his eyes. She is slim and pale-skinned but not snow white. Her hair is naturally wavy but she straightens it every day.
-----
NAME: Riku
HOBBIES: Fighting and racing.
FRIENDS: Anna, Zell and Rubian.
APPEARANCE: Like this. F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) 1206342548_kh2-riku
-----
NAME: Zell Dincht
HOBBIES: Eating hotdogs, running to the cafeteria to find hotdogs, trying to get Rubian to notice him, fighting, martial arts DVDs, working out and comedy.
FRIENDS: Anna, Riku and Rubian
APPEARANCE: Sexy xD F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) Zell
---
I was lizzie-d123 on RPGateway (so I dunno WHY i posted all of that again..)
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:03 am

NAME: Jaiden
HOBBIES: Beheading people....on Wrath of heaven, Running - in slow motion and annoying people
FRIENDS: ...:>
APPEARANCE: She has naturally straight blonde hair which falls just below her shoulders and hazel eyes. She is average in height and has quite small eyebrows (?)
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 9:04 am

Quote :
Running - in slow motion
I LOL'd. Anyway, you have to start since I posted last on the thread last time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:38 am

Busted Very Happy "I ran in slow motion, away from him"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaiden raced into the brightly lit halls of Garden ten minutes late. The corridors were empty and she looked around anxiously. This was most definitely not part of the plan. She stopped walking and tried to clear her sleep clouded mind. She was still trying to figure out what subject she was meant to have and whether or not she was even in the right school. It would not have been the first time she wondered into the wrong place by mistake. She spent another few minutes trying to make sense of the sign above her head before she groaned and went back to wandering the corridors. ‘That is it’ Jaiden thought as she came to another dead-end ‘I’m just going to skip today’. She kicked the door for good measure and turned to walk away, when she heard a grumbling from the room. The scene she saw through the window made her back away white faced. A woman with ginger hair was being held by a boy -Jaiden couldn’t quite see his face- in the schools uniform. ‘Maybe Im just mista...’ She trailed off in mid-thought as she saw the woman lean closer to the boy and press her lips against his. Jaiden stumbled back against the wall and knocked over a shelf of books, each one thudded loudly against the floor. She ran away fast and skidded into another hallway, crashing into the wall as she went. Jaiden sighed and rubbed her leg, that was going to bruise tomorrow, but at least she’d gotten away from them. What was up with that anyway? A stick crashed into the wall inches away from her face and she squeaked and looked up with big eyes. ‘What the hell is wrong with this school?’ She thought staring dumbly at the tall blonde guy in front of her.
He frowned and started back at her. “What are you doing?”
Jaiden mimicked his frown. Wasn’t it obvious?
“Falling over” she said standing up and brushing herself down.
“What about class?” He was leaning against the wall and twirling his stick around seemingly uninterested. Jaiden looked from his messy blonde hair, to his piercings and decided that he’d probably know the best place in the school to kill a few hours.
“I’m skipping” She smiled warmly at him “What about you?”
“Disciplinary comitee” He smirked and flashed the badge at her.
'Oh Unicorn' Jaiden suppressed the urge to smack her head against a brick wall. So much for trying to be a wallflower. She cursed her laziness while glaring at the stick wielding, bad boy/ teacher’s pet.
“I assume you are aware that in this school we take punishment to the ex...”
“I was just joking sheesh. I’m new here i got lost."
The guy smirked even wider and Jaiden bit her lip, so much for that idea.
“Nice try, now where was I? oh yes, our school enfor..."
Jaiden glanced around ignoring his speech, could she outrun him?
She sighed, it was worth a shot. She focused on a space behind him and pointed shakily up towards it.
“What?” He said as he turned puzzled behind him.
She smiled, turned around and sprinted to the end of the corridor.
“Hey, wait!”
Jaiden rolled her eyes, as if that was going to happen. As she turned a corner she risked a glance behind her and squeaked, he was hot on her heels. She turned back and ran even faster, when a guy stepped out of nowhere right into her path.
“Watch out!” She cried as she crashed into him. “Oops...”
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 11:56 am

"Son of a dead puppy..." Zell glared up at the girl who'd just crashed into him. She was obviously new, with her blonde hair, he'd never seen her before.
"Well, well..." He looked up again to see his rival, Seifer Almasy, lording it over the little people again, "Looks like our chicken-wuss came out to play."
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!" He leapt up into a fighting stance and focused, he was in detention for fighting but he could still shake things up a bit. "Aeroga..." He whispered holding his arms out before him, wristes crossed to form an X. Seifer was swept up and brought crashing back down in a mini-tornado. Zell looked at the new kid, "Hey, Newbie. We'd better run, come on!"
He grabbed her arm, pulling her up and ran outside to the gym with her.

Last edited by axel-chan on Thu 17 Jun 2010, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

Jaiden stopped running as soon as she was sure they were safe.
"Not that i don't appreciate it" She said trying to catch her breath "But was it really necessary to drag me through the whole school?"
It came out more sharply than she intended but, she really didn't care. Now that stupid disiplinary guy -Seven was it?- had seen her and been attack by spiky hair dude, she knew she didn't have a chance of silently blending into the background anymore. She groaned mentally. it was all his fault, if he hadn't gotten expelled from their last school she would have never have been in this mess. Jaiden realised that she could hear muffled voices and footsteps that were getting louder and louder. She looked around and found that there was nowhere left to run, she wasn't even she if she could be bothered running anymore.
"Sorry for crashing into you, I'm Jaiden" She said looking towards the direction of the voices "What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 12:58 pm

Zell smiled at her, "Nice to meet you Jaiden. Now...we wait."
He listened to the voices and picked out a few that he knew Rubian Strife and Riku Crescent, he listened more intently before reaching into his bag, still listening, and bringing out a snack.
"Nah, sorry Rubie...I haven't seen him all day."
"I just thought that you might have... I hope he's not sick."
"Hm. Well, I gotta go and catch up on that homework I never did. Later."
Zell put his snack into his pocket as Rubie walked around the corner, seemingly in slow motion. She looked at him then came up short with a slightly confused look on her face.
"H-Hey Rubie. I was just--"
Rubie cut him off, "Is that a hotdog in your pocket? Or are just just happy to see me?"
Zell's jaw dropped as he stared at the girl in her SeeD uniform. And maybe some drool dripped out of his mouth as well.

It was then that Rubie noticed the new girl, and recognised her. "Hey there. You're Riku's friend, right? From his hometown?"
While waiting for an answer she walked up to Zell and leant forward to whisper in his ear "Close your mouth Dincht.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:21 pm

Jaiden watched the excellently timed situation with a little grin on her face.
She had already gathered that she wasn't in any immediate danger of being attacked by the stick wielding maniac and relaxed.
She was fine with watching the little scene in from of her until the girl turned to her.
"Hey there. You're Riku's friend, right? From his hometown?"
At the mention of his name Jaiden looked left to right shiftly and backed up against the wall.
She peered around the area but not a sliver hair of his was to be seen. Jaiden didn't let her guard down. with the luck that she'd been having today it would have been no surprise to her if he had popped up behind her and slit her throat with a katana before she knew what was happening. She could not let him win this battle, he wouldn't stop gloating about it if he did.
"He is my nemisis" She said looking into the distance "And I am currently winning"
After deciding that either Riku wasn't in the current visinity or he was just hiding extremly well, she shuffled a bit closer. She hadn't seen her 'nemisis' in months, but they occasionally battled it out on online Tenshu.
"Your Rubie right?" She looked at her suspiciously for a moment before deciding that she wasn't Riku wearing a suit "I'm Jaiden, call me Jai. Hey..." She looked at the two teens again and smilied "My nemesis told me about you two in an e-mail, not so long ago. He's right for once! You DO make a cute couple, although aren't you both a little young to get married?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lol! Jaiden is still a bit too sleepy if you ask me. If you don't get it, it's because they are having an extremly long running battle on Tenchu:Wrath of Heaven. Its where ninja's run up to people and kill them ninjary-ish...
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 1:54 pm

"Couple?" Rubie asked, looking at Riku's 'nemesis', "What did Riku say?!" She looked over at Zell again, who had now resumed his consumption of the hot dog. Well, I would be lying if I said I hated him, or that I didn't like him just a little bit... She thought, a blush creeping over her cheeks, Maybe, I should play up this 'couple' thing.
"Anyway, uh, I'm Rubian Strife... This is Zell Dincht and Riku's gone off to finish off some homework." She told the girl, Zell's head whipped around.
"Which class?" He asked.
"What?"
"Which class is Riku's homework for?"
"I think it's for his Sociology class. Why?"
Zell laughed, "In the words of Riku.... Way to get an A."
"What do you mean?" Rubie asked him, looking into his blue eyes.
"Riku's actually good at Sociology, and he still needs extra tutoring from his young, attractive, female teacher? Something doesn't add up there, right?"
"You mean Riku's--- Oh my God. No! Ew!" Rubie held her hands out before her as if shielding herself.
"I'm afraid so. Sooner or later, we'll be the only ones on our squad who haven't..."
"So Anna has?!"
Zell smiled, "Maybe. You know she is a female pirate."
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Jun 2010, 2:15 pm

Jaiden stepped back horrorfied as she caught the gist of the conversation.
The scene from that morning ran through her head and she shuddered.
"If that teacher has ginger hair then I have seen full evidence of that" She said and then added a "bleh" as an after thought.
Then she looked at them both quizically. They were the only ones on the squad who hadn't kissed someone? She pouted but they looked so nice together. From Riku's e-mails she'd assumed they'd already got together, he obviously hadn't been a good match maker though. Jaiden smirked with little stars in her eyes, something else she could kick his butt in.
While Rubie was talking she stepped around her, waited for them to get slightly closer and the angle was perfect. If they were a little closer they'd be kissing, Jaiden gave Rubie a little push towards Zell.
"Opps, sorry" She said as she ran off giggling behind a wall. The only thing that could have gone wrong was if she had miscalculated and Zell was still a little to tall, but even then Rubie would have fallen on him.
Jaiden giggled to herself, there was obviously something there. She wasn't quite she if they knew that yet though.
She turned around ready to go back to exploring and squeaked as she turned straight into someone's chest.
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeFri 18 Jun 2010, 8:56 am

NAME: Anna
HOBBIES: Fighting, sailing (when she can), drinking... (maybe I'll add more when I discover more...)
FRIENDS: Riku, Rubie, Zell, Jack
APPEARANCE: Short (5'2"?); small frame; pale from lack of sailing to tropical places; long, curly black hair; violet eyes; often wearing 'pirate-y' clothes (like a long coat like Jack's, corsets, bandana, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Jun 2010, 4:29 pm

Rubie found herself with her lips pressed against Zell's, she quickly pulled back and tried to step back to where she was standing before, but she found his arms around her waist. He must have caught her as she fell. "I'm sorry about...that." She mumbled an apology for the accidental kiss.
"No, it's okay... I mean,uh, it's fine..." Zell answered.
She looked at him again, they were both blushing a lot. Maybe there was something there, a spark between them. She ignored her stomach flipping over and looked him straight in the eye, "Zell...I, uh, I need to tell you something and..."
"And?" He prompted.
"I don't know how to say it..." Rubie admitted, still looking him in the eye.
"You know that actions speak louder than words, right?" Zell whispered.
"Yes." She whispered back, leaning in to kiss him again.

The corners of Zell's mouth lifted up in a small smile as he kissed her back, he couldn't believe that this was finally happening. Suddenly, little events in his memory seemed to piece together and make sense.
“I’ll find another Garden. I’ll be fine.”
“But I won’t be.”
“What do you mean you won’t be? You’re a fighter Rubie.”

“Well, when I left…I realized I’d left out something important. I realized I hadn’t ever told you…I love you.”
Zell pulled away gently, "This is it isn't it?" he asked her, "This is what you were trying to tell me all this time..."
Rubie smiled, "And I suppose this is why you were always so...protective..."
Zell laughed, "I seriously love you, Rubie. Honestly. I don't know what I'd do without you." He took her hand and they set off back towards the school.
As they approached the school they bumped into a very annoyed looking Riku. "Riku, what's going on?" Zell asked.
"I just got an email this morning from her... she... said she's coming here! Have you seen her?!" Riku was speaking at 50mph again.
"If you're on about that Jaiden girl... yes, we have. She ran left at the gyms... around to the quad, I guess. Why don't you look?" Zell asked.
"Fine then I will!" And with that Riku ran off towards the quad.
Zell shot Rubie a small smile that seemed to say 'Interruptions.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)   F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F2S Roleplay! (KH+FF+OCs)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FantasyCreation :: Roleplay :: In Character-
Jump to: