FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Totally random crazy RP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

Totally random crazy RP Empty
PostSubject: Totally random crazy RP   Totally random crazy RP I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 3:58 pm

[size=10]This RP is a mix of Fruits Basket, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Tim Burton's imagination and real life. I dunno how, but we're gonna do this. Anyone want to make any suggestions as to a setting, at least?
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP   Totally random crazy RP I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:01 pm

Shannen tapped her pen on her desk three times, sighed and stretched. The large, black bald man looked at her from behind his sunglasses and she quickly got back to work. She skimmed the file again, not really taking anything in and not really knowing what she was meant to do. Genesis Rhapsodos was the name stamped across the file, a picture neatly paperclipped into place by Tseng showed the man who the file was about. His brown har was reminscent of her own in both style and colour, he wore a red trench coat and carried a red rapier. Red was also Shannen's favourite colour. She stared down at the notepad in front of her, closed her eyes and wrote down whatever was on her mind. She didn't even think about it. When she opened them again, the words on the page stared out at her.
He looks like me.
Maybe I am him.
The Gift of the Godess is infinite.

Where had that last one come from anyway? The "Gift of the Godess"? What was all that about? She closed the file and shook her head, before holding it between her hands, looking down. This was all too weird. She dared another peek at Genesis' file, "Genesis was a fan of the poems and play named 'Loveless'." Loveless? What was that? She turned on a computer and searched it, reading the full poem that came onto the screen before her. To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice

Silent sacrifice? Sheesh! This Genesis guy had some problems. Maybe that's why he went totally crazy, trying to kill anybody who stood in his way including Sephiroth, but the world was better without him anyway.
Although she knew that Sephiroth lived on, in his legacy, in Cloud's mind every day. The reign of terror he'd brought upon the world would never be forgotten and citizens feared it happening again. That's why the Turks were trying to link up the chains of events that had led to it, and it was exhausting work. Still, where was Reno? He'd left along with Tseng and Rufus to check out something, shouldn't he be back by now?
She glanced over at Rude again, who was still looking at her. Didn't he ever speak? She flicked some of her hair behind her ear and got back to work, piecing together the timeline of disaster.
And disaster was what occured. A deafening blast and a thud as she was knocked to the floor, her back aching from the impact and her arm numb. She looked over to see Rude lying a few metres away from her. What had just happened? She closed her eyes for a second and everything turned black.

"Shan! Shan!" She opened her eyes; Reno was crouching over her, ash in his messy red hair and a streak of black dust smeared across his cheek. "You okay?"
She tried to speak but nothing would come out.
"Are you hurt at all?" He asked, and she saw worry flash through his blue eyes.
"My...arm." She managed to whisper.
"It's okay, I'm gonna get you to the hospital, get you looked over and then we'l find out what happened."
What did happen? Did anyone get hurt? What happened to Rude was he...? No, he couldn't be.
"Rufus! We need to get the meds in here!" Reno called, getting up to shift more rubble from around the doorway.
In the space of fifteen minutes she had been carted away to hospital, and been kept overnight. She'd suffered a broken arm when Rude had pushed her to the floor, and that was the most serious injury she'd had. The doctors told her she was lucky, but she didn't feel it. She felt terrible, worse than she ever had before.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP   Totally random crazy RP I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm

"Axel, wake up damn you. Wake up!" Axel rose up from the depths of his warm nest and stared at Reno through slitted eyes.
"Don't wanna." He grabbed the edge of the quilt and pulled it over himself, knocking Reno out on the way down. He snuggled down into the deep crevices of his bed and revelled in the warmth.
Reno sighed and kicked the bundle. A moan erupted from the fabric. Reno swang out his foot to kick it again but this time Axel shot out from under the covers with eyes gleaming like Golem and grabbed his father's foot. Then in one swift movement he swang him around until he hit the wall and then he placed his arms either side of him. Doom rolled off of Axel's face like smoke.
"I've been feeling this way too Axel, but" Reno looked up at him with his eyes wide open. "What would the neighbours say?"
Axel looked at him confused and then as his brain started working, he shivered disgusted.
"Damn it old man." Axel rolled off of him. Then landed on the floor with a thump.
Axel popped up and meandered over to his closet, feeling slightly disturbed that his dad was looking at him in his boxer shorts. He grabbed some trousers off the rail and some new underwear and went to leave for the bathroom, when he felt a small tug on the back of his shirt.
"No, dad I don't want a incestous relationship with you. Give it up already." Axel said and then waited for the pulling to subside. It didn't. He turned around and saw his dad's face. Immediately he felt a plunging pressure in his gut. His hand began to shake and he grabbed onto his dad's arm.
"What happened? Is somebody hurt? Dead?" Reno opened his mouth but Axel cut him off. "It wasn't Roxas was it? Was it Shan? Who was it?!!??!?!!?!"
Reno's lips puckered into a hard line and his eyes grew harder. He pulled his arm away from Axel; who was shaking it so much Reno thought it was going to fall off and placed his hands on his son's shoulders instead.
"Don't panic. It's not serious. Well not for Shan anyway. Rude is..." Axel figeted but kept his mouth shut. Reno could see the panic still running through his eyes. "Rude is in a coma. The Shinra building exploded. Shan is in hospital. You were already asleep when I brought here there; I didn't want to wake you."
Axel looked at his dad and went to punch him. Then he lowered his fist and ran out of the door. Reno listened as he ran downstairs and then looked out of his bedroom window as his son ran out to his car.
Despite everything he still had to find his son a little cute sometimes. He looked at the trousers on the floor and wondered whether he should tell Axel that he was going to the hospital in his underwear- briefs at that. Instead he decided; with a smile, to let Axel figure it out himself.

Axel sped all the way to the hospital, beeping at everybody in his way and shouting abuse out of the window. He had to park three times and narrowly missed smashing the front of the car into a cash machine. He fumbled with the coins in his pocket and kicked the machine when it would accept his 10p. A few people walked past staring at him while he was scratching the coin against the machine.
"What? So the machine won't accept my coin. Big deal. move on. Don't you people have anything better to do?" He shouted at them and eyed them until they left. hadn't they ever seen a desperate person before? The people left and finally he got his parking ticket. He stuck it under the car windscreen wiper and then ran into the hospital. Then he ran through the sickly pink painted corriodors until a nurse stopped him.
"Sir please don't run in the hospital and put som-"
"Shannen Strife."
The nurse looked at him puzzled.
"Actually I'm An-"
Axel shook his head and fisted his hand. Why was everybody around him so stupid today?
"The room. Which room is Shannen Strife in?" He saw the nurses eyes dart left to right. "It's important."
The nurse pointed to the room opposite them and Axel gave her a big smile.
"Thank you!" He kicked the door open.
"But your not wearing any pa-"
The door slammed closed and all Axel had time for was his cousin.

Last edited by FantasyAngel on Wed 17 Nov 2010, 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Read the announcement :))
Back to top Go down
Nightflame
Traveller
Traveller
Nightflame

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP   Totally random crazy RP I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Nov 2010, 3:27 pm

Cloud Strife opened his eyes as soon as he heard the blast from halfway across the city. He shook his head groggily then pushed himself into a sitting position, his head resting against his knees, it couldn't be that bad, it wouldn't affect him. Maybe he'd dreamt the noise, he leapt off his bead and twitched open the curtain. There was smoke ascending to the sky, ambulances were rushing over to where the smoke was billowing from, their sirens crying out.
Cloud looked to where the smoke was, and a cold wave shuddered through his body as a small gasp escaped his lips. The ShinRa building, Shannen was there. What if...? He shook the thought from his head, he wouldn't allow himself to think that she was dead. Reno was supposed to be looking after her, he wouldn't let her die... but what if he had? What if he couldn't reach her in time? Shannen Strife was probably dead, but it couldn't hurt to see what had happened, could it?
He rushed outside, made sure all six of his Fusion Swords were connected to his Hardy Daytona motorcycle, and zoomed off towards the ShinRa building.

"No!" The word escaped Cloud's lips before he could stop it. The building was on fire, there were ambulances being loaded with the unconcious bodies of Turks. He saw Rude being carried into one on a stretcher. Anything that could take Rude down, would surely destroy Shannen. He looked around for her body, for anyone who would know what had happened. And then his eyes locked onto a blond man, standing up straight, his hair cut short except for the long fringe that just reached his eyes. The president of ShinRa Electrical Power Company, Rufus Shinra.
Cloud pushed his way through the crowd of people that had gathered, "Rufus!" he called. The man looked around.
"Cloud Strife."
"What happened?!" Cloud asked, resisting the urge to grab Rufus by his shoulders and shake him, "Where's Shannen!?"
"Cloud, I understand that you're worried about your daughter but--"
"Understand!? You understand!? Just tell me where she is!!" He shouted. He couldn't let anyone see how much he distrusted the girl, not after she took on his name.
Rufus rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thimb and forefinger.
"Reno took her to the hospital earlier." Rufus mumbled, "She's going to be okay."
"Okay." Cloud shouted as he ran back to the bike.

He got to the hospital and looked around for Reno, there was no sign of him. Wouldn't he have stayed with Shannen to comfort her? Apparently not. He ran up to the reception desk and slammed his hands down on it. "I need to see Shannen Strife."
"What's the name?"
"Cloud Strife."
The receptionist chewed her bubblegum thoughtfully, "She's in room 12."
"Thank you."
He wasn't that concerned about his "daughter", he was more worried about how it would affect him. If he let Shannen die, that would make three of them. Three lives he'd ended, three people that he would never see again.
He opened the door to see a tall, red haired man bent over his adoptive daughter. "Axel? What are you doing here?"
He looked at Axel again, noticed he was only wearing his underwear and shook his head, "And why aren't you wearing any clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally random crazy RP   Totally random crazy RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally random crazy RP
Page 1 of 1