FantasyCreation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FantasyCreation

For all things fantasy! Register to join in!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP Empty
PostSubject: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Nov 2010, 6:18 pm

Okay, I've gone extremely over the top with this one; just blame it on the time, I don't do well at night. Here is my excessively long idea for an RP, which I don't even understand half of. Just in case it isn't extremely obvious this RP is set in a different world and doesn't really have guns or modern things, but feel free to make up contraptions and a bunch of other stuff. I'm so glad to have this thing out of my head, being plagued by ideas is annoying -.-

The history of Ituria
Centuries ago, Ituria was filled with peace. It was a forest covered island, cut off from other cultures by the vast expanse of ocean that surrounded them. They lived in harmony with the Gods and the elements and had everything they needed and more. That was until one day a foreign Prince and his company sailed over from a neighboruing land. The God's dissapeared the moment he arrived. At first the prince was amazed by the spiritual power of the Ituri, then he decided to teach the people about his own country and how they lived. The prince left a few months after, but some of his company had grown fond of the place and found partners, so decided to stay.
Things ran smoothly for the next couple of seasons and only a few people wondered where then usually social God's had dissapeared to. Then the drought struck and the plants and trees started to dry up. The Ituri prayed and prayed to the God of rain to bring them water, but none came. Hundreds of people died that year and some people lost faith in the God's all together. The prince's old company saw what had happened and then told the Ituri about the God's they worshipped. Many Ituri stuck with their old beliefs but others where easily swayed. After a decades the differences in their beliefs widened and the new set of people called themselves the Razila. Both the Ituri and the Raz lived in harmony, with only a few fights here and there, but then things got worse.
The Razila God of Technology whispered into the Clergy's ears and told them how they could live better. So they preceded in cutting down trees and building big houses all around. The Ituri were outraged, for the God of forests, was one of their most revered God’s. But on this thing the Raz refused to back down. Various fights broke out between them, a few people were killed on either side.
After another 100 years, A gigantic area of forest was completely cleared out, and in it a city filled with houses and shops. Surrounding it was a giant wooden gate.

The god of Massacure - Rigatos, suggested a war to wipe out the rest of the Ituri. The RP starts 45 years into this long running war.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The races:

The Razila - Otherwise known as The Raz
They show their worship to the God’s with a frequent public sacrifice. They are known to use many ways to conduct these and in the absence of an Ituri, they will also sacrifice one of their own. The sacrafices are chosen by their God’s who roam throughout the town whenever they feel like it. The God of massacare is known to take a concubine or ten.
The clergymen act as military leaders and judges, they are distinguishable by their intricate tattoos and are chosen by the God’s.
At the age of 17, Teenagers put on a public ceremony of weaponry skills and then are officially entered into the military forces. They spent their lives up until this point at school which teaches them about different forms of combat and spreads contempt for the Ituri. They have an extensive and varied amount of weaponry and are taught in the ways of deception. There is a new special faction for spies to go and infiltrate the Ituri and kill them without anybody suspecting them. For the Raz, marriage is for life – there is no exception. Major taboo’s are disobeying the God’s (mainly the God of Massacre), not killing an Iturian on sight and displays of affection. If you are over the age of 17, you will be tortured and killed for these offences. The weapons they possess are among some of the most unimaginable things. They are extremely powerful and reliable. They also have there secret weapon.

The Ituri
Only a select few Iturian’s can see their God’s and even then only the God of the forest really makes himself known. These people are called seekers and have cloudy blue eyes. They are trained up by the God, to discover there own affinity and meditate the God’s wishes to the people. At the age of 17, Teenagers are given either time with a Seeker –or if they are one, then with a God- to discover their forte and then train in that. Most refuse to use weaponry and many different fighting styles have developed. Most Ituri have an affinity with an element. They spend their lives up until this point learning about the elements and about how the environment is the most important thing in their world. They are taught about how the Raz seek to destroy the elemental balance and that they must be stopped and killed no matter what. Marriage does not exist within the Iturians.
They show their worship to the God’s by listening to nature, praying and never losing hope. Torture is a major taboo, but due to the current circumstances of war – anything goes. Their homes are in the trees that surround them.
It is part of the Ituri policy to never take more from nature than what they need to.
The Ituri's affinity when used at the right time and correctly can be extremely deadly. The only problem is, is that they do more harm than good. First of all when the user is trying to do something negative e.g. kill or hurt somebody, it is even harder to do than usual and second of all you could ask it to kill somebody but instead you get a rock thrown at you or the other way around could happen. It can also have a really bad effect on the users body. It is all up to the God's that you worship and how strong your connection with them is, but they can't always interfere, unless of course they are Riagatos who doesn't care what happens, but he is much more likely to make something bad happen. Most Ituri don't risk it and try to develop other ways of fighting. Unfortunately they have nowhere near the materials to make such weapons as the Razila do, which is why there race is slowly being destroyed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can create a character belonging to either race. You can also create a God/Goddess character, but if you do then have a normal one too, please Smile.

The Deities (So far):
(If you want to play as them, you can change their looks and personalities)
Razila
The God of Massacre - Rigatos: Takes the form of a tall teenage boy. He has emerald coloured eyes and usually has on the black clothes of a warrior. He always carries around an amulet and a sword.

The Godess of Fire - Mela: The mysterious Goddess has yellow eyes and a deep rich coloured skin. She is very unpredictable and doesn’t speak much.

Ituri
The Godess of Earth - Gala: She rarely shows herself but when she does it is in the form of a homely old women. She is the base of all knowledge and the source of the elements.

The God of the forest - Engel: Takes the form of a teenage boy. He enjoys winding people up but can turn very serious quickly. His dark skin contrasts with his blue colbalt-coloured eyes and he is the one who picks the seekers when they are born –thus leaving them with blue eyes. Sometimes he turns himself into a living tree.

Basic Ituri to Raz Ratio: 32775 - 93212

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically the Character profile Skeleton is like so:

Character profile for: Aoife Viunda
Race: Ituri
Affinity: Water
Appearance: Aoife has thin dark hair which she cuts every full moon with a jagged knife. She cuts it above her ears and usually ends up making a mess of it, but it doesn't get in the way. When she is on renaissance mission; she messes her hair up, so if somebody sees the top of her head they might think that she is an animal. She has a strict routine each morning of getting up, fighting with weighted objects and push-ups and sit ups, then she jogs for an hour before coming back and practising with her affinity. Because of her exercise routine she is lean but toned. Because she is a seeker she has cloudy blue eyes. She has tanned skin because she is out in the sun all of the time and she has a network of criss-crossing scars from previous missions and expeditions across the jungle.
Personality: She has little regard for her own body, seeing it as a tool at her disposal, rather than herself. She is very serious about training and would only ever skip out on a session, if she had been fighting all night and even then she would make up for it the next day. She is aware of her bodies boundaries but constantly tests them by putting herself to the limit. She always tries to practice her affinity, but no matter how hard she tries it is like trying to get blood to pass through a stone. She is making a little progress but nowhere near enough to make a difference, but she is far to stubborn to give up. She will stop at nothing to destroy the Razila and Engel tries to help her as much as he can -with the affinity- more because of his concern that she is going to kill herself by doing something reckless more than anything else.
Affinity: Earth - What she can do varies but if she is creating little plant life she can succeed about 90% of the time, but most of the time afterwards it feels like she has run a marathon.
Current Mission Status: Just finished an assult on invading Raz. Currently reporting back to Engel.
Other: Is a seeker

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On an extra note, I suppose I should put some more rules in here *yay rules*. The Gods/Godess's -unless they are a main one, which are forest and massacre- have a limited role in this, it is more to do with the two races fighting than the actual Gods. They are just there for the beliefs and when they are called down, although t is up to them what they decide to do. Please also bear in mind that while the Raz seem evil, they are not. That is just the way that their culture is and how they have been brought up; although they do have one hell of a currupt God -bad Riagatos. bad- so bear that in mind when creating characters. The limit to the amount of characters you can have is 1 God/Godess and then 2 normal characters -who can be from either race. If this ends up being played frequently then I will put on a number chart every week about how many numbers there are on both sides of the races.

On another another note. Ruin told me that this reminded her of Avatar. Just to clear things up, not only is it not meant to be like Avatar, I have never actually seen the film or heard about the plot. The only thing I know about it is that there is giant blue people, so any resemblance is unintentional. Thank youuuussss afro geek jocolor afro flower monkey pirat Like a Star @ heaven Wink

Last edited by Rawer_101 on Thu 18 Nov 2010, 11:13 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saki
Traveller
Traveller
Saki

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeMon 15 Nov 2010, 5:18 pm

Name: Eitheral
Affinity: Goddess of Wind
Appearance: Appears as a young woman with long green hair and green eyes. She wears a simple white dress.
Personality: Eitheral is often calm however if she is angered she become fierce. Others have learnt that she should be avoided if she seems to be in a bad mood. She is looked up to by warriors and encourages them to keep fighting.

Name: Errin
Affinity: Wind
Appearance: She has bright purple eyes and long unkempt dark brown hair. Her skin is pale. She often has mud on her skin and clothes. She wears plain clothes suited for combat.
Personality: She is very independent and never places trust in other people. She is generally friendly, but reveals little about herself to others. She has no problem with exploiting people for her own gain. She was taken by the Raz to be used as a sacrifice however due to the whim of one of the gods, she managed to survive. her family was also completely wiped out by Raz. Since this she has become determined to fight. She constantly strives to become stronger.
Current Mission:

Last edited by Saki on Tue 16 Nov 2010, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
teddy_bear
Traveller
Traveller
teddy_bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 12:22 pm

Character profiles!

Name: Engel

Affinity: god of the forest

Appearance: Engel has the appearance of a young teenage boy. He has dark skin that contrast with his blue cobalt eyes. He has very dark green hair that is verging on black. He is always saying how he would like lighter green hair so it would stand out more. He is slightly above average height and is lean. He loves wearing green clothes but never wears shoes, saying he would much prefers to feel the dirt on his feet then not at all.

Personality: Engel acts like a teenage boy most of the time. He enjoys winding people up and having a good time. You will hardly see him without a grin on his face. When times require him to be serious however his grin will disappear and he becomes all business. This is happening a lot more with the war though he still does try to keep his lessons with the seekers light hearted. Because he enjoys winding others up especially the other gods Engel will tend to turn into a tree to hide. He does this when he wants peace or to find his centre better as well.

Current mission: Engel’s current mission is to pick the seekers from the babies that are born. The seekers that are picked when children get cobalt blue eyes like his. He is also in charge of teaching the seekers when they turn 17. He teaches the seekers how to fund their own affinity.

Name: Atlanta Razila

Race: Razila

Appearance: with grey eyes and wavy black hair that goes down to her mid back, tied back with a white ribbon, Atlanta is your typical Razila 18 year old. She’s average height at 5.6ft and is very agile. One of her grater strengths on the battle field being her speed and agility. She wears a top that stops around her mid thigh and leggings on her legs. She wears black boots that come up to her knees. She has black gloves going up her arms. She has a strap at the bottom of her back which holds her weapons, which are blades that run up the length of her arm. She also has smaller hidden weapons hidden throughout her clothes. ((may draw picture at later date))

Personality: Atlanta has a great hate for the Ituri. She sees them as wrong and stupid for not coming over and joining them. She sees the Razila as the soupier race and believes the Ituri to be below her.
At first glance she seems like a very serious girl but in actual fact she loves to have fun and is very mischievous. She has a tone of energy and is always jumping about or training. Training being something she does to keep in shape and to vent anger and frustration that she occasional feels. She is very intelligent and quick witted which makes her a great fighter, a great honour for her and her family.
Unlike most of her people, doesn’t like the sacrifices and thinks that it is going too far to kill someone for a small criminal offense. She doesn’t state this out loud however as she knows it’s a big taboo.

Current mission: Atlanta is part of the new fraction, the spies that go and infiltrate the Ituri and kill them. She is very honoured to be doing this.
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeTue 16 Nov 2010, 5:25 pm

Just saving this post for when I eventually get around to doing my character profiles, where I'll then edit this post and just shove 'em in.

I also want to ask, since it reminds me so much of Avatar, is it okay if I draw inspiration from it? Since you've said the Ituri live amongst the trees and such, I imagine a typical tribe, along with those sorts of outfits, appearances, etc. Correct me if I'm wrong, before I go into too much detail on my profiles. xD
Back to top Go down
teddy_bear
Traveller
Traveller
teddy_bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:06 pm

GAHHH! i reallly want this role play to start, it looks like fun. come on people join so we can get this show on the rode! pirat Twisted Evil Razz rendeer Basketball
Back to top Go down
TsumetaiRob
Robbuffet
TsumetaiRob

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

Name: Altarax
Affinity: Goddess of Water
Appearance: Has the looks of a teenage boy although he is quite small, he hasn't stopped growing.
Personality: Altarax is not afraid to use the abilities he has learnt from the goddess of water but its this attitude that makes him feared by some of his own race, he has also crafted a bo staff from the wood of a tree that had been cut down and has learnt to fight with it. He believes strongly in justice and wishes he could destroy the Razila

is this guy okay to use?
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Nov 2010, 9:51 am

Yeah, all of those people are fine to use. And Ruin feel free to dress them up in whatever pleases you.

Character profile for: Cale Donalain
Race: Razila
Speciality: tranquilizers, posion and archery
Appearance: Cale has blonde hair that is so light it looks grey. He wears it in a short shaggy style with a side frindge that stops just before his eyes. He has devilish brown eyes and a light olive skin tone. He is above average in height and has subtle muscles. He usually walks around with a sword at his side, but in reality he hates sword play and has a object the size of a small stone that he keeps with him, when he rubs it transforms into his boe and arrow. He only has this innovative Raz invention because he comes from a family of inventers and he often tries out there experiements. Some however have been exceedingly dangerous and when one went nastily wrong his foot was damaged and deemed unusable. His family prayed and prayed to their God's to give him some way to walk. When that didn't happen they secretly prayed to the Iturian God's to and taking pity on them (for the Raz were preparing to use him as a sacrafice) the old Godess of Earth granted him with new flesh. However this foot had been branded and now Cale has the mark of the Iturian earth Goddess around his ankle, where the foot was attached. As such he has to keep it hiden at all times.
Personality: Cale was generally aloof and laidback, but the last couple of years he has gotten more serious. He thinks it is a result of seeing so many of his friends and family dying in the war while fighting. He is an extremely competant archer and won't flinch to even kill a child, if it is Iturian. He still jokes about a bit but is generally sarcastic and keeps to his missions. Sometimes when he kills on Iturian soil or when he thinks he has killed unfairly, he can sense the Godess of Earth frowning down apon him. Sometimes he thinks he hears her voice in his head, but when this happens he tries to shut her out and thinks he is losing his grasp on reality.
Affinity: He does not have an affinity but he is interlinked with the Godess of Earth
Current Mission Status: Scout the woods
Other: He is very very good at creating new posions and making antedotes to go with them. When he doesn't have to fight he works in a shop that he set up and purifies peoples posioned bodies. He carries a sword around with him, because the weight of it at his hip reminds him of the burden he bears.
Back to top Go down
Ruin
Admin
Admin
Ruin

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:01 am

By the way, I just noticed all of the posts are in first person in the RP. Is it strictly first person or more of a 'do what you prefer'? I can't really write in first person so I may not join if that's the case, but if not then I'm still unsure, it kinda throws me.
Back to top Go down
Rawer_101
Wise Man
Wise Man
Rawer_101

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 10:33 am

I'm going to be writing Cale's in third person, so you can do whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
teddy_bear
Traveller
Traveller
teddy_bear

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitimeThu 25 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

hey! you know my character Atlanta? well i did think well writting my post and i have mentioned it in said post about her going after Cale. i want to know what you think about this oh might GM! because shes suppose to be a spy but going after a comapion, well i'm not sure so i figured get anothers view!

also i hope you don't mind that i made Atlanta knowCale abit, if you want me to change it then i will.

okay thats all i wanted to ask, would have asked on MSN but you seem to be absent soooooooooo..........bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP   Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious War RP involving God's and Sacrifices: heavy stuff XP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FantasyCreation :: Roleplay :: Profile Threads-
Jump to: